Both my little ones are big fans of books. They especially love it when they can connect their favorite books with something they already have, like a toy car. It helps their memory and keeps them thinking about the story throughout the day.
Here are ten great children’s books and little gifts to go with each, to help your little reader bring their books to life.
1. Little Blue Truck + Blue Truck Crayon Set, $7.96 total
2. My First Book of Sounds + Bell Ring Shaker Stick, $8.38 total
3. Polar Bear, Polar Bear What Do You Hear? + Schleich Polar Bear, $11.26 total
4. Dinosaur vs. Bedtime + Dino Pajamas, $20.44 total
5. The Monster at the End of This Book + Monster Bucket Feet, $17.35 total
6. A Big Guy Took My Ball! + Oball, $11.99 total
7. The Snowy Day + Red Mittens, $8.20 total
8. The Book with No Pictures + Sound Effect Machine, $15.74 total
9. Don’t Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus + Pull–Back School Bus, $19.70 total
10. The Day the Crayons Quit + Washable Crayons, $12.11 total
What are your child’s favorite books? Any you’re planning to put under the tree this Christmas?
Join the conversation!